About this Site
Iseki Co., Ltd. is always making every effort to make our company Website easy-to-use for everyone. We would appreciate it if you could read the following details below before browsing and using this Website. Please note that the content is subject to change without notice.
1. Web Browsers
Internet Explorer 5.5sp2 or above or Netscape Communicator 4.7 or above is recommended for viewing this Website.
Even with the recommended environment, in some cases the Website may not be viewable or display correctly depending on the user’s browser’s settings or other environments such as those listed here.
* Internet Explorer is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* Netscape? is a registered trademark of Netscape Communications Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
2. About Style Sheets
This Website uses style sheets. If the browser you are using does not have style sheets enabled, pages may not display correctly. Please enable style sheets on using the browser preferences settings to view this Website.
How to Enable Style Sheets
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above (Windows):
- From the “Tools” menu, select “Internet options”.
- Select the “General” tab and click on the “Accessibility” button.
- Uncheck all the check boxes and click “OK”.
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above (Macintosh):
- From the “Edit” menu, select “Preferences”.
- Select “Web content” in the “WEB browser” item.
- Check “Use style sheets” in the “Page content” section and click “OK”.
To allow users to make the most of this Website, content including video, PDF, etc. has been used.
The following plug-ins are required to enjoy this content. Please install them as necessary.
As a rule, copyrights of the content contained in this Website belong to Iseki & Co., Ltd. However, in the case of some copyrights held by authors outside the company such as with some content created by outsourced companies, the copyrights belong to their respective copyright holders.
Users may download and printout this Website’s content within the scope of “individual use” and “citation” as recognized by Copyright Laws. However, please do not transfere, copy or translate the content to other Websites or media without permission.
If you wish to use content beyond the scope of the Copyright Law, please contact us.
*To contact us, please use the “Contact” form.
This Website does not grant any rights whatsoever based on copyrights of this company or third parties, patent rights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights. Nor does Iseki Co., Ltd. grant any licenses whatsoever based on intellectual property rights concerning products, etc., introduced or mentioned on this Website. Thank you for your understanding.
5. Changes, stoppage, discontinuance of service
The content and services on this Website may be changed, stopped or discontinued for reasons specified by server management or Website management. In such cases, Iseki Co., Ltd. may not always be able to give advance notice. We thank you for your understanding.
6. Linking to this website
If you wish to link to this Website, the URLs to each page may change or be deleted without warning, so please link to the top page.
Please refrain from linking from a commercial Website or a Website counter to public order and morality.
7. Link Sites
For the content of third party Websites outside of this company from this Website or linked by this Website (hereafter referred to as “link sites”), operation and management are the responsibility of each respective site and therefore, please use such content according to the usage conditions published on each respective link site. Iseki Co., Ltd. assumes no responsibility for content on link sites or any damages caused by using such Websites.
Regarding the link sites linked by Iseki Co., Ltd., it dose not mean that we are recommending the products, services or the companies listed on the link sites.
8. Comments, suggestions, etc.
When sending comments, questions, suggestions, ideas, etc. (hereafter, “comments, etc.”) to Iseki Co., Ltd., please do so in consideration of agreement with the following points.
- Iseki Co., Ltd. has no obligation to reply to comments, etc. received.
- Iseki Co., Ltd. has no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of comments, etc. nor confidential information in comments, etc. received.
- The copyrights to comments, etc. received and other intellectual property belong in their entirety to Iseki Co., Ltd. We have no obligation whatsoever to the user from whom the comments, etc. were received, including the payment of compensation, etc.
- Iseki Co., Ltd. may freely use comments, etc. received for whatever purpose, including development, production and marketing of products.
- Iseki Co., Ltd. may freely copy, display or market comments, etc. received.
This Website is provided free of charge. Iseki Co., Ltd. provides no guarantees whatsoever concerning this Website. Iseki Co., Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for errors in the content of this Website or problems between the user and third parties upon using this Website.
Furthermore, Iseki Co., Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for accidents and other damage, etc. to software and hardware caused by using this Website.
Iseki Co., Ltd. assumes no responsibility for damage, regardless of the reason, caused by stopping or discontinuing some or all of management or services of this Website or changes in information.
However, this limitation does not apply to cases in which items of services, content, or other details directly provided by Iseki Co., Ltd. and cases in which the concerned loss or damage are the result of intent or major negligence.